Friday, March 29, 2013

Craft table in progress

So, I got shorted on my hours at the restaurant again next week, so it looks like I'll be opening up shop sooner rather than later. I have my square credit card reader, my application submitted to collect sales tax for PA, so now I need to get my table setup finalized and make more paintings and crafts. For any readers in the Berks County area, if all goes well, I'll be at the Willow Glen flea market bright and early April 7th. Here's a look at what I've been up to this week.

My space heater is just visible in that first picture with my table. The second is of my ceramic coasters and trivets drying after their first coat of polyurethane. The third is more coasters plus a few glitter back glass magnets drying. The fourth is my experiment with adding embossing to the coasters, which is nearly ready for its first polyurethane coating.

Tomorrow I only work lunch, so I'm thinking I'll get some more candles made. I found some great crystal teacups and other assorted glasses at the goodwill, and they'll make gorgeous candles!

#ceramiccoasters #magnets #crafttable #modgepodge #painting







No comments:

Post a Comment