Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm Free!!

ceramic coaster, red paisley
Well, mostly free, from my wrist brace. I'll wear it at night tonight just to make sure it's 100% for work on Thursday. If all else fails, I did get a new one to wear to work. But even with the brace, I got lots of work done!


perler, hama, red bird, angry bird, bead magnet, rovio
I've got nice new packaging for the ceramic coasters and packaged all the old and new ones. They're sealed in shrink wrap and tied with little scraps of lace, fabric, or trim! I did lower the cost on a couple of the sets in my shop as well as posting new pictures of both the old and new coaster sets.

orange, floral, ceramic, coasterperler, hama, bass, fish, bead magnetI have quite a few new beaded items that just need their various backings placed on them. These include Tiana, a new glow-in-the-dark tic tac toe set, two houses, a bass fish, Lightning McQueen, Darth Vader's lightsaber, some Minecraft items, Red Bird, and more!

I just need to photograph the bead items and upload them to the shop still, as well as putting those backs on them.

Check everything out at my craft shop!

Ashleyeglidewell.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment