Saturday, April 20, 2013

Don't Miss Out!!

My craft shop is mobile this weekend, so the online store will be closed starting at 11 pm tonight until either the afternoon or evening. The opening time depends on how much time I have between getting home from the flea market and leaving for my restaurant job. I will post to let everyone know that the shop is back up.

The important part to take from this post is that if there's something you like in the shop, you should snap it up now, because it may be gone by tomorrow night and I wouldn't want anyone to miss out!

And if you're in the Berks County area, you can save on shipping by visiting Jake's Flea Market tomorrow from 7 am til 1 pm. It's located on Route 100 in Barto, PA.

To Ashley's craft shop!

Brown, plaid, purse

No comments:

Post a Comment