Friday, April 19, 2013

Sunshine Mini Bag

I decided to try a quilted bag that I saw a tutorial for online, and since I wanted to see how it would look without having to cut up 22 5 inch squares, I used some mini squares that I already had that were about three inches square and were already in a little bundle of matching prints. When I make this again, I'll definitely use the right size squares or just use more of the little ones since I have a few more piles of nicely coordinated mini squares. What was originally designed as a nice large shoulder bag became a mini bag that would be perfect as a gift for a little girl. It has two different yellow floral prints and a tie-dye-esque yellow print, with solid yellow handles and two yellow buttons (one on each side) for embellishment.

It is available for sale on my craft shop for $10.00, plus shipping.

It is based on this tutorial: Charm Square Jewel Bag

sunshine, mini, yellow, quilted, bag, childsunshine, mini, quilted, yellow, bag, child


sunshine, mini, quilted, yellow, bag, child

No comments:

Post a Comment