Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Once again, making more fuse bead magnets

So, I'm making more fuse bead magnets. Turns out, they were wildly popular at the flea market on Sunday! I sold nearly all of my video game and cartoon magnets, and quite a few others. I need to replenish my supply of magnets before Wednesday, when I head out to the Leesport Farmers Market. I'll be sharing a space with the awesome people I met on Sunday, so I won't be stuck all the way out in the field. :)

Also, I got a call from a person with the Leesport Spring Craft Fair, where I registered to sell the Saturday before Mother's Day. Turns out, they wanted to know if I wanted to upgrade to a covered space, which I happily agreed to! They're even going to provide the tables for me! It's a middle space, so I'll get traffic from customers on both sides, which is perfect!

Here's a picture of my fuse bead magnet restock in progress...


facebook, like, glow, star, moon

No comments:

Post a Comment