Wednesday, April 24, 2013

More Fuse Beads

So I ended up spending way too much time in AC Moore and JoAnn's today. I needed more black fuse beads and had a coupon, so I went to AC Moore and ended up with more quilting and sewing supplies and a bucket of 6000 more beads even though I already have around two gallons of beads already. And I had the awesome savings pass I earned at JoAnn's last week that was 25% off my total purchase of regular AND sales price items! So I bought way more stuff than I should have but it was all stuff I can definitely use.

However, I didn't get a chance to use any of it yet, since I still need to set my sewing table back up. I've been fusing beads all night instead!

I have to work tomorrow, so I may or may not get any work done, but Thursday I'm planning a Goodwill scavenging trip and I want to do some experimenting with melting crayons together and melting pony beads. Both things are best done outside, so hopefully the weather will cooperate.

perler, bead, magnet

No comments:

Post a Comment