Thursday, April 25, 2013

Goodwill Foraging

So, as I mentioned before, I planned a trip to the Goodwill Outlet today, and boy, did it pay off. If you don't know, the outlet version of Goodwill is basically the stuff no one else wanted, piled into bins that you have to rummage through. It's priced by the pound, and cheaper the more pounds you buy.

I've been trying to figure out a good way to display the fuse bead magnets so that customers can easily see what I have without potentially damaging them by digging through them. So far I found a metal popcorn tin in my house, but that's not enough. Well, I found a plastic tray with slanted dividers at the Goodwill, and while I have no idea what it's supposed to be for, it's PERFECT for my magnets!

I also got a large basket, a small basket, a ton of bias tape and ribbons, a few fabric scraps, and other random items. All in all, it was a great day to go to the Goodwill Outlet!



perler, bead, magnet

No comments:

Post a Comment