Friday, April 19, 2013

Sewing Machine is Up and Running!

And I'm back with some all new creations using my sewing machine. I went on a little roadtrip Sunday to my parents house, where my sewing machine and supplies were all sent after my college graduation, due to living in a tiny apartment with no room for it. But since I have the basement studio, I have plenty of space for a sewing nook! And boy, have I been busy.

First up is a brown plaid purse made with vintage fabric that was passed down by my great-grandmother. It's a small bag that can fit on your shoulder or be carried in your hand. It features a vintage brown button from my button collection, which gives the appearance of a button closure, but is actually a Velcro closure. It's lined with a soft white cotton.

It is available for sale in my shop for $25, plus shipping.

brown, plaid, purse, bag

brown, plaid, purse, bag

This bag is based off of this tutorial: monkey see, monkey do!



No comments:

Post a Comment