Thursday, May 16, 2013

Introducing Kee-Shirts © !

orange, key cover, kee-shirt, kee shirt
Orange Print Kee-Shirt ©

tan, branches, forest, kee-shirt, kee shirt, key cover
Tan Branches Kee-Shirt ©
I'd like to introduce you all to my latest creation, Kee-Shirts ©! I was inspired to create them when I saw a post on Modge-Podging images to your keys to tell them apart. However, that's not exactly something I could market and sell, so I let the idea go. A few hours later, it came to me... little shirts for your keys! I looked around, and all I could find was a company selling Key Shirts made from plastic. Mine, however, are handmade from fabric and since I'm using my fabric scraps and assorted leftover quilt squares, nearly all of them are one of a kind. Some of them are even from my stash of vintage fabric!


green, plaid, kee-shirt, key shirt, key cover, kee shirt
Green Plaid Kee-Shirt ©
christmas, xmas, balls, tree, kee-shirt, kee shirt, key cover
Christmas Balls Kee-Shirt ©
It took me a few days to figure out the exact process, and I'm still tweaking it a bit, but the ones I have up for sale are nearly the finished design. As I get better, I plan on adding more shirt styles than the traditional tee-shirt (t-shirt), but for now, I'm sticking with this design. Sewing so tiny was harder than I originally thought it would be! The edit I'll be making tonight involves using fusible webbing instead of top-stitching the collars. I feel it will look much neater without the stitching, since I can't get it exact to the edge without a lot more practice.

All the ones pictured are currently available in my shop for $5.00 each, plus $2.00 shipping, $.50 for each additional shirt.

Kee-Shirts © Storenvy Collection

These are my original design. Please do not copy or reproduce them without my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment