Friday, May 3, 2013

Lesson Learned

So, I learned Wednesday that crafters don't belong in the field at Leesport... The field is full of people selling nothing but junk and "antiques". I went down to the office to ask some questions about the craft fair and learned that I could get a space in the lower area, where people sell quality merchandise. All I need to do is show up next week and ask. I'll hopefully do much better in sales next to people who aren't selling their junk.

Also, since I know know how my booth area will look at the fair, I have my booth design complete. All I need now is to paint my foam core sign and make a stand to hold it up and make my mini signs. I saw some 8 x 10 canvases on sale and got a pack to turn into little chalkboards as my signs. They'll work nicely with the vintage basket look I have as my design.

I'll need to get a lot more goods made before the 11th! I'm currently working on some more bead magnets, since those should sell well at Jakes on Sunday and I want to have plenty in stock. When I have my days off this week, I'll be working on some more tote bags.



perler, hogwarts crest, zelda, potion, chikorita

No comments:

Post a Comment