Sunday, May 19, 2013

More Kee-Shirts © Added to My Shop

kee-shirt, key shirt, key cover, kee shirt, butterflies, black
Black Butterflies Kee-Shirt ©
school, earth, kee shirt, kee-shirt, key cover
School Days Kee-Shirt ©

I just uploaded a new batch of Kee-Shirts © to my craft shop. There's butterflies, Spongebob, flames, apples, school print, and more!



Spongebob Kee-Shirt ©
I also have about forty more pattern pieces ironed and ready to get buttonholes and be sewn together and I'm cutting more pieces out tonight! Unfortunately, I won't be able to take them to the markets this week like I'd planned. The weather refuses to cooperate this week and the forecast is calling for rain both Sunday and Wednesday! So I'll be taking the week off and hopefully get out next week with them. In the meantime, all the shirts that are complete are available for purchase!

Kee-Shirts © Craft Shop Section

No comments:

Post a Comment