Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Twelve New Kee-Shirts © Complete and Available for Sale!

bowling, balls, kee shirt, kee-shirt, key cover, key shirt
Bowling Balls Kee-Shirt ©

Pink Plaid Goose Kee-Shirt ©
Blue/Pink Flowers Kee-Shirt ©
Today, I uploaded TWELVE new Kee-Shirts to my craft shop! I actually beat my record and got eight of them done just last night. The previous record was just four! I also have a basket nearly full of pieces that need to be ironed. It's so easy to sit in front of the tv and cut out the pieces that I just keep going and going. I still have a small pile of fabric right next to me designated for cutting. 

Green/Pink Flowers Kee-Shirt ©
Pink Forest Kee-Shirt ©
I went to Joann's yesterday on the advice of my manager at work, looking for some of the local sports favorites in cotton fabric (Phillies, Eagles, Penn State) and unfortunately struck out. I didn't take my pattern pieces with me, so I couldn't tell if the fabric would work for me, not to mention they don't even sell Phillies cotton fabric anywhere! They have a nice print with rectangles that would work nicely, but it's a fleece, so I need to do some testing before I decide if I want to add fuzzy shirts (possibly hoodies?) to my shop. 

Pink Diamonds Kee-Shirt ©
Pink Branches Kee-Shirt ©
Vintage Santa Kee-Shirt ©
I did, however, go a little nuts on fabric. I really should learn to wait until there's a sale on it, but I found some great prints and couldn't resist. So now, I have Simpsons, Family Guy, Cupcakes, Coffee Mugs, Food-Related Prints (I'm saving the Seafood one for my work uniform), and a Military Print. Also, cut out and waiting in my basket for ironing, I've got Care Bears, many more flowers, Nemo Fish, Purple Glitter, Red Flames, Cats, and Plaid. To be cut, I've got Frogs, more Cats, Plaid, Halloween, and more Fish. If anyone has ideas about other prints that might be popular in a Kee-Shirt, please let me know in the comments! I'm always open to new ideas! 













No comments:

Post a Comment