Monday, May 13, 2013

Today starts a new adventure

I had some inspirations the last few days. I saw someone making little pockets from jean pockets and was inspired to buy some jeans from my favorite store, Goodwill, and I'm going to use up every piece of fabric from each of them. I'm figuring on making aprons from the butts, pocket bags from the side pockets, change purses from the zipper areas, and bags and stuffed toys from the legs! So much from one pair of jeans! And I have tons of buttons, ribbon, and scraps to doll them up with! 

My other venture, I won't say much on, because its a BRAND NEW idea I've never seen before, and didn't see any of when I googled, but I'll be adding them to my shop very very soon. I just want to protect my own idea, that's why I'm not posting specific details. But rest assured, it will be available for sale soon! 

Just for fun, here's a picture of my studio and its current state of chaos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment